We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- All data stored within your account is your property. At no time will we examine data without your consent.
- We reserve the right to examine data or services that are suspected to be in violation of the TOS or AUP.
- We will not release or grant third-party access to your data voluntarily.
- We will not release or distribute access logs or data to authorities without a warrant.
- All client and system data are archived daily to redundant locations.
- Backup data is encrypted and housed in secure facilities.
- Our backup facilities currently operate at standards that exceed or are equivalent to those mentioned above.
MapserverPro provides a complete set of GIS Hosting features including:
- GIS Software Installation & Configuration
- Premium Tier 1 Multi-homed Bandwidth
- Shared or Dedicated Plans
- cPanel or Plesk Panel
- Apache, PHP, PERL, CGI
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Passenger
- mod_rails, Mongrel, Rack
- Python / WSGI
- Python Virtual Environment Support
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- PostGIS, pgRouting
- SSH, SCP, FTP, SFTP, CRON
- Ant / Maven
- PROJ 4 / GDAL
- Full Subversion and Git support
- Secure POP3/IMAP, Webmail
- AWStats, Webalizer, Analog Web Stats
- 99.99% Server Uptime Guarantee
QGIS Server - A standard-compliant WMS 1.3 server that can be easily configured using QGIS Desktop project files.